Have you or a loved one ever had difficulty taking medication?
You’re not alone. Many people experience issues such as these:
- Stomach upset when taking oral medication
- Reluctance to take the medication due to its taste
- Difficulty swallowing pills
- Requiring a different dose of medication than that which is available from a manufacturer
- Patients who don’t want to take medication at all, especially children or pets
Corporate Pharmacy may be able to provide solutions for challenges such as these. Working closely with the patient and the prescriber, compounding gives the pharmacist the means to customize medication to meet the individual needs of each patient.
Read on to find out more about what compounding can do for you and your loved ones.